RE: Tinted Windows

mine is the same all the way around... (35%....max in WA.)  Looks sharp.
(Black car too!)

Tofer  **tofer@foxinternet.net** ~~ICQ #7958410 ~~AIM  "cwjetta"~~
'97 Jetta GT *member of Club H20 and VW Club*
"Straight lines are for crows, mathematicians and airplanes.  Curves are
for women, artists and automobiles"  ~Paolo~