RE: [gti-vr6] Grow up! RE:

i think it was posted on the jetta GLX list, cuz i missed it too... my
curiosity is piqued, tho.

jason wall
network/nt administrator
http://fatbrain.com/
1998 VW GTI VR6 (k&n filter, neuspeed ecu, neuspeed race springs, koni
adjustable shocks, nd/borla exhaust)
1997 VW Golf 8V (stock... for the moment)
1986 Toyota Celica 3SGE (k&n filter, ngk plug wires, lightened)