Tinted Windows

What do you all think?
If tinting a red cars windows should I tint all the windows at the same
percentage OR should I tint the rear windows a lot and the passenger/driver
side windows at the max allowed by law while leaving the windshield normal.
My only concern is that having 3 different tints (windshield + pass/driver +
back windows) might look strange and overdone.

I really hope that you might have some insight as to what is the best thing
to do because once they are tinted...its too late to change my mind.

Thanks

David,
dhughes@worldpassage.net