Grow up! RE:

> Fred, chill out. Why are spending so much time gathering bits
> from every post
> I've sent in the last two weeks?. You're a weirdo man.
>  And I could care less if I offend you with my profanity.  Don't
> be such a
> baby. SHannon

Shannon,

First: You have a girl's name.

Second: You are an immature child. Fred was being a gentleman, and trying to
tell you that he reads the list(s) with his children. He does not want them
reading the filth you post. It's a reasonable request.

If I ran either of the lists, you'd be gone.

You make me want to resort to violence. I don't think you want to see me
angry, you little turd.
Wally G.
1996 GTI-VR6 "On the point, and taking fire" edition