Re: Tinted Windows

Nah-

I tinted my 90' SPG (Talladega Red) %50 for the back windows, and the
hatchback. The front 2 windows (drivers, passengers) were %30 tint. Most
SAAB windows are already tinted brown, %5-%10 and with the additional tint,
and black seats inside they appeared solid black in the back and dark on
the front. It was pretty fly.

So I'd say go for it. 2 different tint shades aren't too noticeable. As you
look into the windshield, you can't see out any window anyways, so it also
appears darkened. Again it works really well if your seats/interior are/is
black.

Good Luck...

Make sure you get that warranty for life of the windows, and also for
"purple-ing". Which is caused mostly by poor cleaning agents.

Chow'
J-VR6