Re: Tinted Windows

I've got a black GLX. I got the rear and side windows all done the same
max allowable tint. Looks fine. It's plenty dark from the outside (I
suspect the black interior helps), and I saw no reason to further degrade
my nighttime rear vision. I got the aluminized, slightly reflective tint
for better heat rejection. Works great and looks cool, too.  :-)

-Pete

On Tue, 20 Apr 1999, David Hughes wrote:

> What do you all think?
> If tinting a red cars windows should I tint all the windows at the same
> percentage OR should I tint the rear windows a lot and the passenger/driver
> side windows at the max allowed by law while leaving the windshield normal.
> My only concern is that having 3 different tints (windshield + pass/driver +
> back windows) might look strange and overdone.
>
> I really hope that you might have some insight as to what is the best thing
> to do because once they are tinted...its too late to change my mind.
>
> Thanks
>
> David,
> dhughes@worldpassage.net

Peter Loron                                                  peterl@cnw.com
Before the invention of eruptions, lava had to be carried down the mountain
by hand and thrown on the sleeping villagers. This took a lot of time.