Sticker Solution...READ

OK, an idea.
I think we should all keep talking about it so we're sick of hearing about
the topic, then we'll all give up on the idea anyway......OR.......we can
elect one person to make the final decision on this topic, and hopefully
we'll all like it. If not, then we'll have to be prepared to spinning our
tires on this for another month.
Everyone here is going to express their own opinion, and before you know it
we're going to have a few hundred opinions......so that really does us no
good. What we can express is a vote for someone to make the decision based
on all our inputs. We should vote for someone openly by sending an e-mail to
the list with the name of the nominee so everyone on the list can keep
track. Votes will be totalled this Fri. (Apr 23) Whomever is elected the
position will have 2 weeks to accept (thru private e-mails) ideas from
everyone on the list. By Fri (May 7) this person will be able to post what
the final outcome for the sticker logo will be.
I feel this is the only way to do this fairly. I'm offering it to the list
now because nobody else has as of yet. We'll all end up happy with the
voting process because the best man will win right in front of our eyes with
the voting process. Then because we have voted for the person we all feel
will represent this list in the fairest manner, we'll all be secure in the
final decision that he/she decides upon.
Thank you for your time,
-FlyinVR6
96 Jetta GLX VR6
ICQ : 8994103