From: Devin Phatak
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Sent: 4/19/99 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: List Member Stickers

I agree! I'd be interested in the sticker too. :) As for my thoughts on
including the four banger owners...to be honest, don't both of these
lists
primarily involve VR6 owners? It is in the name of the list, afterall:
JettaGLX
& GTI-VR6. Hell, I could be wrong...just my thoughts, offense meant. :)

-Devin
`98 Jetta GLX

--
Devin G. Phatak