Re: List Member Stickers

The "i" addition to a VR6 or (VR4 :-) badge is creative but its too close
to the BMW "M" 318's tooling around the streets of New York. Do a dejanews
search on "BMW badge engineering" and you'll see what I mean...

A nice "etched glass look" sticker with the list address is my vote.
Everyone who is artistic can do one up and we can do a poll like on
JWelty's page to see which one wins.

While on the topic of stickers, check out:

http://www.volks-motorsports.com/stickers.html
I'm thinking of getting #4 for my rear quarter windows.
(group purchase?)

Later,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL