Re: PRO - Sticker Solution...READ

Hi all,

I think FlyinVR6 has made a great point, as we probably won't be moving much
farther at this rate...but the suggestions have been good (minus the foul
language).

Since he's made this great point, and  in good taste, I'd like to "vote" for or
put my faith in Chris. However, I would like to mention that I've heard some
great ideas from John Kilpatrick & Khan Klatt...wish I was more creative, will
keep my thinking cap on!

Can't wait to see what the final decision ends up being, and any more great
ideas!

Eagerly waiting for a cool sticker... ;)

-Devin Phatak
`98 Jetta GLX

FlyinVR6 wrote:

> OK, an idea.
> I think we should all keep talking about it so we're sick of hearing about
> the topic, then we'll all give up on the idea anyway......OR.......we can
> elect one person to make the final decision on this topic, and hopefully
> we'll all like it. If not, then we'll have to be prepared to spinning our
> tires on this for another month.
> Everyone here is going to express their own opinion, and before you know it
> we're going to have a few hundred opinions......so that really does us no
> good. What we can express is a vote for someone to make the decision based
> on all our inputs. We should vote for someone openly by sending an e-mail to
> the list with the name of the nominee so everyone on the list can keep
> track. Votes will be totalled this Fri. (Apr 23) Whomever is elected the
> position will have 2 weeks to accept (thru private e-mails) ideas from
> everyone on the list. By Fri (May 7) this person will be able to post what
> the final outcome for the sticker logo will be.
> I feel this is the only way to do this fairly. I'm offering it to the list
> now because nobody else has as of yet. We'll all end up happy with the
> voting process because the best man will win right in front of our eyes with
> the voting process. Then because we have voted for the person we all feel
> will represent this list in the fairest manner, we'll all be secure in the
> final decision that he/she decides upon.
> Thank you for your time,
> -FlyinVR6
> 96 Jetta GLX VR6
> ICQ : 8994103