Re: Anyone have a CD changer for sale?

Oh come on Milind,
You can't gloss over a story like that! What the hell was wrong with your GLX
that got VW to exchange it for a newer model? I got a computer company to do
that once, but we're only talking a few thousand dollars here. Dude, pardon me
for being so nosey, but you brought it up. So when you get a chance tell all.

CJI