Re: Goodyear GT2s

I've been very happy with my Yokohama AVS Intermediates. Tire Rack has 'em
in 205/55 15 for $77 each. Other recommendations I've had are the BFG Com
TA and get Dunlop SP8000.

Dunno about the Goodyear GT2, but I know the GA units that came on the car
sucked.

-Pete

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Andrew Ballantine wrote:

> Getting new tires this weekend, and these were what my garage suggested.
> Quoted $99.99 per with all labour included.  Anybody have an opinion?
> Thanks -Andy
>
> 1999 GLX VR6

> Andrew B. Ballantine
> Customer Support Analyst
> OpenOrders, Inc.
> (617)527-5757 x147
> ab@openorders.com

Peter Loron                                                  peterl@cnw.com
Before the invention of eruptions, lava had to be carried down the mountain
by hand and thrown on the sleeping villagers. This took a lot of time.