Re: Bose vs Standard VW system

I had a problem with my Bose amp, now that I think of it- I think it had only
been a month since I owned the car. The front passenger door speaker wasn't
working so well, & when I brought it in, they ended up just replacing the amp,
saying it had blown a channel, or something like that. My friend at the dealer
had said I definitely wasn't the first to get it replaced. It's worked great
ever since though, but I really do need to replace the head unit. One question,
I'm sorry, I know it has probably been covered many a time before...so, a new
head unit, like a Sony, for example, will work with the Bose amp, right? That's
all I want to know!

Thanks,
Devin