Re: Bose vs Standard VW system

Ryan-

I went through the same thing when I bought my 97 & the the '98s
came out with Bose..

Dealer said that there was nothing that they could do about it (couldn't
even order them back then.  Volkswagen was mute, even when being accused
bait & switch.  After 2 years the premium radio is just fine.  Adding the
Clarion CD in the trunk helped.

BTW.  The dealer said that the Bose radios all went into Audis in 1997,
suppose the same thing is going on now.

D Miller
97 Black/Black GLX