RE: Do-it-yourself -Reply

Nah, DIY is the only way to go. What's the thing most VWs go in for early
on? The free oil changes, right? Well, I don't know how many times I've
heard it on the GTI list, that the idiot dealers have put in too much oil.
I've heard it more times than Komrade Klinton has lied.

DIY is the way to go. Screw the free lunch. I *know* i'm doing it right.

Wally G.
coolwally@msn.com