Re: Tyres and Oils

WOW!...  that's some really interesting info.  Especially about the
"oil additives" that claim to do so much, but actually do so little.

Pretty scarry if you think about it.

Thanks for the links.  Sorry you can't get your hands on a GLX-VR6
in Australia.  Even though you don't drive a GLX...  you still drive
a VW!!!  And you are always welcome to contribute any info about
a great car.

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6