Tyres and Oils

I have been monitoring your list for about six months but have not
contributed anything as I do not drive a GLX.  I live in Australia and
the GLX was never released in this country.  I drive a 1996 Vento GL 2.0
litre, only 320 Ventos have ever been sold in the whole of Australia.
VWs are considered an expensive car in this country and consequently are
not very common.

I found a couple of websites recently that I thought some of you may be
interested in, as they relate to some subjects that have been discussed
on the list recently.  I emailed Patrick Sherman and he gave me the
impression that it would be alright to send them to the list.

http://www.audicoupe.demon.co.uk/tyre_bible.html

http://www.audicoupe.demon.co.uk/engineoil_bible.html

Hope you find them interesting.

Trevor Stevenson