Re: Gas smell-94 glx

SHOT in the dark. Very easy fix if this is the problem. Sometimes,
unexplainable why, the gas cap will go bad, producing a very odorous gas
smell. Very simple/cheap thing to check first before getting to involved
with the engine/exhaust/etc...etc... This went bad on my Saab and replaced
it, no more gas smell. 2 second fix. Again just a SHOT in the dark. Good
luck.....

Later
98GLXVR6