RE: In-Dash CD Players...

The only head units I've seen that sits flush with the dash are the ones
from Eclipse. Great sound, looks very nice. I think a few Alpine models will
do the trick too.

I have a Clarion ProAudio unit in mine, and at first I was a little bothered
by the way it stuck out of the dash, but now I don't mind it at all.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue