Re: The stick

You shouldn't have your hand on the shifter while driving, it isn't so good for the
tranny. A lot of movement or rocking motions of the stick would indicate a problem
with the engine mounts, but unless the car is vibrating badly from the motor you
are probably just looking to fix something (that isn't broken).

--
John Hamill               Incert Software Inc.
Senior Sales Engineer     201 Broadway