RE: "They all do that"

Title: RE: "They all do that"

Let's all keep in mind that despite advances in technology, mechanicals, and manufacturing, automobiles are not and will never be perfect machines that react and work the way we want them to.  Sometimes "they all do that" is the only answer that you'll get because it is the answer.  Would you rather the dealter said "Look big spender, if you want perfection go get a 750il, otherwise you and your 21,000 will be stuck with a shifter that vibrates in 1st gear"

I think at times our love from our GLXs blinds us from the broader reality of what we purchased.