Re: SPAX Kit (was RE: Want Recommendations for Brake Pads)

I had the Spax setup on my 95 Jetta GLX and I loved it untill I blew out the
fronts. The problem with them is warrenty . Its very hard to get someone if
anyone to warrenty them. I bought them from RPI and the have sent me in
circles. Any back to what I wanted to say. I ran the SPAX 60mm with the Eibach
Pro Kit Spring which lower it just about the same as the Spax springs do.
Adjustablilty is awsome and ride height is perfect for those that are looking
for a lower ride. Would I ever buy SPAX again? No not worth the hassle. Save
up your cash and buy shit that will last. EX Blistien Koni. H&R Coilovers
<<<---------now thats a setup!!!!!!!!!!
JimmyP