Re: SPAX Kit (was RE: Want Recommendations for Brake Pads)

Wally "Mr. G Man",

Do you use your ride for daily commutes?  And do you drive in NYC? I'm
asking because of how low the car rides with the roads we have in the city.
Riding in NYC is the worst case for our region if it survives there it can
survive anywhere.

I seem to remember something like that in a song.......

Best regards,

Bob