Re: Jamex...go for it!!!

I'll have to agree with Matt on the Jamex.  I too have a Jamex Suspension Kit
on my GT and I love the way it handles.  They are in the same situation in the
US,  that Eibach is in Europe.  Eibach is trying to buy maket share there,
while Jamex buys it here. I've been extremely happy with mine.

Wilde11@aol.com
'97 Windsor Blue GT
Neuspeed 260 degree cam and P-Flo
Neuspeed strut tower brace and Jamex Sportsline Suspension
Autothority Chip, Euro Sport Short Shift, 2hp Badge Mod
No DRL's, 5hp A/C Mod, Clairion/Alpine/Polk/JBL audio system
16" wheels and tires to follow