Re: RE[50]: interior

I've routed my exhaust pipe through the center of a bundt cake pan, I'm the
toast of my baking club and office.

Wilde11@aol.com
'97 Windsor Blue GT
Neuspeed 260 degree cam and P-Flo
Neuspeed strut tower brace and Jamex Sportsline Suspension
Autothority Chip, Euro Sport Short Shift, 2hp Badge Mod
No DRL's, 5hp A/C Mod, Clairion/Alpine/Polk/JBL audio system
16" wheels and tires to follow

<< > Sweet.. I did not opt for the keyless entry, I went aftermarket alarm and