Jamex...go for it!!!

List,
   Against the suggestions of many-a-list member, I bought the Jamex
sportsline kit.  Installed it, and man do I love the results.  Not only is it
very low (tires nearly tucking in the rear and hugging in the front) it rides
very well.  Granted it isn't autocross-able, but for my purposes its a great
setup.  I went from Neuspeed race spings to this, so not having my boobie
shaken all over is kindof nice.
    For anyone out there that may not have a lot of money and needs a
performance handling upgrade, I say go for the jamex!!!!!
    P.S. rumor has it that VW bought Jamex and the reason they are selling
their sets so cheap is to attract an audience in the United States (made in
norway or sweden)

Matt
95 Jetta GLX
Jamex Sportsline Kit