Re: Backseat armrest...

Haven't had that problem, then again I don't have leather, or power
windows for that matter (my poor GL) so my rear windows are rarely down. I
guess you could try VELCRO, but that would require you to have some velcro
on the armrest which may not look too good depending on the color of your
interior.

Another idea, try to increase the friction on the sides of the armrest so
it won't creep down. Try some dark colored foam, I'm thinking of the dark
grey 1 inch wide, 1/4 inch thick stuff. Try putting that on both sides of
the part of the seat that touches the armrest when its up. I hope my
description helps somewhat.

hope this helps,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black

"Some women play with your mind, others with your head. Choose accordingly"