Backseat armrest...

Okay, has anyone ever tried to leave all of your windows down
while your backseat armrest was tucked away in the UP position
while driving at highway speeds (70-80mph)???
I'm having a problem with the wind constantly trying to push my
armrest back down, which usually only goes about halfway down
(looks really stupid).
I would prefer to leave the armrest up as much as possible (unless
passengers want to rest their arms) because the leather(whatever
it is) gets quite wrinkled at the ends, plus I think it looks better
up anyways.

Any ideas?

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6