Re: Backseat armrest...

>C'mon this guy looked like he just got done working 12 hour
>rotation at the local bindery mill. (Dirty, greasy, 7 teeth in his mouth)
>and to top if off his dog was in the back seat the whole time probably
>pissin' all over the interior.

Hey! That was me! Cut me some slack! Eesh. My other car is a Ford Aspire,
you dip. Uh, 16v, DOHC, with an intercooler and supercharger (off of a
mid-80s Renault) and, um, quadruple-turbo, um, and 10" REALLYChrome (tm)
wheels from my grandma's Ford Festiva, and, uh, and like a big window in
the front, too. Ha! Um, yeah. I never understood the name of that car.
Aspire. WTF? Is THAT what Ford wants us to aspire to own? I mean, really.
Come on - we're supposed to set that little <expletive deleted>-bucket
high on our list of future aspirations? Like, "When I make it big ... I'm
gonna buy me one of THOSE!" Egad.
   Uh, no offense to anybody on this list who has one. I wonder what a
VR6 in one of those would be like ...
   For the record, my grandmother (94 years old) DOES in fact own one of
the early-90s Ford Festivas (in red, no less) with the 10" rims. Man,
seeing her cooking down the road at 25mph in her little red car ...
frightening.
   Anyhow, that's me. '84 GLi and '95 GLX. Love 'em both. A two-Jetta
family, both the top-of-the-line for their year. What more could one
aspire to?
-Tom

         /|     -=Thomas J. Boyer<cyng@lamere.net>=-     |\
         \|      -=Tsaim Kurros<pen.mip.net 4000>=-      |/