Re: tire size/stock rim

Hey Talat,

     I've got 215 GA (God Awfuls) on my stock rims.  I don't think they
handle better, but that's probably because they're the GA's.  As for
another tire, I'm not sure.  I remember reading an article in R&T or C/D
about a year ago saying that contrary to past and popular opinion,
engineers now believe that wider tires actually compromise handling.  I
can't remember what the reasoning was, but try finding the article in
either of those magazines.

Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6 -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Remus cat-back exhaust, Autotech
Q-Chip, K&N drop-in filter, Mintex Redbox pads