Re: tire size/stock rim

Taller tires will provide a better RIDE, but not better HANDLING... As you go
around a corner, taller tires are less stiff than shorter ones.  Therefore,
they tend to roll out from under the rim more.  Less tread on the road, less
traction, a whole slew of things.

Taller tires, having more flex, provide a better ride by absorbing bumps
before they get to the rim, and your suspension has to handle it.

If you want better handling with your current rim, try 195's (i think).  This
will, however, make your car look like it has donuts for wheels.  That's why
most people go to a larger rim with a lower profile tire.  Oh, and a larger
rim provides for more tire tread on the ground, due to a larger diameter.

Hope this helps...

SUndie...