Re: Info on Underdrive pulleys

Adam Lindsay wrote:

> I think I got this all together now.
>
> -The alternator problem could be solved with a Capacitor for stereo or other
> elec stuff.
> -A/C well it gets really cold now but what ever. I live in NY
> -Power Steer...it would be better to make that stiffer than the extra 12hp,
> I always felt the steering was too loose.
>
> But question is how hard would it be to install?

All of this is right on.  Any stereo upto about 300 watts should be
okay.  A/C will still get really cold(these words came right out of
Kennys mouth) not too sure how power steering will be affected, but it
will still work.

The install should definately be handled by a tech, or someone with lots
of experience.  Not because the procedure is technically difficult, but
cause the engine needs to be jacked up so far to slide the pulleys off.

Billy T