G11 coolant question -- update

As an update to my original question about the G11 coolant in my 97 GLX, I
checked the fluid color with a turkey baster this morning, and it's not
blue, not red, not brown, but GREEN! WTF!?!? Is this possibly the G48
coolant I've been hearing about?

Don, what are thoughts on this? Should I take my car into the dealer to have
it checked out? As I stated in my original message, nowhere on my 20k
service receipt does it say that the coolant was flushed/replaced. The fluid
has a dark green tinge to it (almost like seawater), but it is very
transparent--doesn't look contaminated at all.

TIA,
Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef