Re: Info on Underdrive pulleys

I dunno about the power steering being loose.  I know that the front wheels
skitter like crazy when you floor it in first, and a firm hand is required to
keep them under control.

If you have less power steering pressure...

Actually, this would be a non-issue, since if you're applying that much power,
the pumps probably spinning at close to red line anyway....

Actually, that's a good point...  Under drive pulleys would only have an
extremely small effect when you're driving at highway speeds.  The only time you
would likely notice would be when the engine was idling...

Never mind... :)