Re: Info on Underdrive pulleys

As far as installation, my Tech friend, we will just call him Kenny,
said that the motormounts have to be unbolted so that the engine can be
lifted slightly (about a foot)  out of the engine bay.  He talked about
it like it was easy.  I can only go on what he said.

I, too, wouldn't mind a little less assist with the power steering, but
I don't think the setup works like that.  I think the power steering
pump has a constant output, regardless of engine rpm, as long as it
recieves the minimum rpm required for power.  I bet the factory used
much more than the minimum rpm required, as is the case with everything
else on our cars.

Billy T.