Re: Rear Defrost.

At 11:59 AM -0400 10/20/98, Christoper Hartwell@bbn.com wrote:
>I turned it on during the preliminary warm-up before the drive (about 5
>minutes). The rear window defrosted, and during my trip about 25 minutes
>later, I noticed the light switch was still on. I manually turned it off.
>Not knowing if the heating element is still activated, but the light was. I
>was driving when I turned it off, so didn't have an opportunity to feel the
>glass for warmth.
>
>Thanx-

Chris-

The rear defrost does not turn off automatically. You have to press the
button to activate, and press the button to deactivate. If you didn't do
this, that's the problem. If you did do this, I'm not sure I'm
understanding what the problem is?

-K

Khan Klatt <kklatt@nw.verio.net>                                       Verio
Network Engineer                                    Bellingham Branch Office
Tel 800.591.2757 x 13                                    725 N. State Street
Fax 360.738.8315                                        Bellingham, WA 98225