Re: Rear Defrost.

My 95 GLX has a manual switch.  Ya push it in (stays in) to turn it on and push it
again (pups out) to turn it off.  A switch of this type (stays in) is almost always
manual. You will most often find a auto-switch in an American car.  They are usually
push buttons or rocker switched that do not "stay in", for lack of a better phrase.

Joe