Re: Rear Defrost.

Do you mean the rear defrost light stayed on?  If so, there is something
wrong with your switch.  Oh, and how do you know it stayed on?  Did
you turn it off after a few seconds and it kept defrosting?  I'll have to
check out my defrosters and see any odd behavior.  I tried the Anti-Fog
stuff from the makers of Rain-X and my windows fog up way more than
they used to (Rain-X works nice though).

Please clarify...

-Chuck Simpson