RE: Brake Upgrades

Sorry, being rather ignorant myself, I'm not of the flaming type. Its just
that I vaguely remembered someone selling slotted rotors which did not
differentiate between the right and left (i.e., one would work fine, the
other would be very bad), but its been a long month, and I can hardly
remember what bugs I have outstanding, much less who was selling what for
rotors.

Thinking about it, such a package would make no sense whatsoever, and I
probably just continue my tradition of demonstrating my own stupidity by
even bringing it up. Oh well. Someone out there probably is selling screwed
up slotted rotors (I figure someone out there is probably selling a screwed
up X where X is whatever you're buying), but I couldn't say what they're
doing.

I believe that the ATE ones are generally well regarded, and have slots
which curve "properly." I'm sure one of the websites which sell them have a
picture.