RE: Anyone speak German? (KW Coilovers)

Translation courtesy of http:\\babelfish.altavista.com
(You'll have to navigate the site yourself and copy the text into babelfish
as it doesn't handle frames too well.)
Version 2 - with * harden-adjustable KONI absorbers (available starting from
February 1998) in the revised KW thread chassis of the version 2
particularly manufactured 2-Rohr oil pressure absorber from the house KONI
is used from the outside, in order to enable a still non-standard
application. Most vehicles can be harden-adjusted on the front axle quite
comfortably the status inserted from the engine compartment in. An adjusting
wheel enables an adjustment of the traction phase forces over up to 100%.
* To the hectars and with few models also to the VA takes place the hardness
adjustment in conventional way in the developed status. Easily and way can
thus the absorbers with serious load differences be co-ordinated.