RE: Brake Upgrades

>Better - properly slotted rotors (allows the gasses to escape)

Properly. Can you define that? Are straight radii best? I would think
not, that these would cause great wear on the pads, as cross-drilled ones
do. I would think that runnels which are aimed at an angle to the radius
of the rotor, angling backwards (as the rotor turns), would be best for
vented/slotted rotors. No? I admit my ignorance in this area, and would
appreciate enlightenment. Flame my ignorance if it makes you feel better
about yourself. Anybody able to set me straight?
Thanks.
-Tom

     /|=-    Thomas J. Boyer   --=|/
    /|=-    cyng@lamere.net   --=|/