New Jetta spotted...

I went by my dealer today and there was this huge motorhome with a giant VW
symbol on the side.  I stopped in and there was a brand new, bright green
jetta sitting in the showroom.  I talked to the guy that was in charge of
the motorhome and he said he is basically said that he is cruising around
the country showing off the car until they go for sale.

Things that he mentioned about the car:

Full size spare - i didn't see it
Size of 2.0l engine was longer and wider - ummm, ok...

Here is the main thing:
He said that the new jetta weighs 900lbs more
        - wow, that he a lot

I wish I would have had my camera...

Chris
'97 Jetta, GLX