RE: AUDI Question

Speaking of feet in mouths, when's the last time you went to an Audi dealer?
sure, MSRP is $23K. now FIND a $23K A4 on a dealers lot. You won't. They
have options already installed, which goes either on the sticker, or on the
addendum. I went to 2 dealers here, cheapest was over $26k, almost to $27K,
with a CLOTH interior, and cheesy materials throughout, not even a sunroof.