Re: AUDI Question

Duh! I posted a follow-up, but under a different subject line! Argh! It's
under the "Where to park..." subject thread by me. Basically I was reiterating
the fact that different tuners have different ideas of tuning (for drag or
for Bahn burning). Different folks, different strokes. :)

Back to reality, where most of us will never come to owning a 500hp VR6 or a
race spec. A4.....

... as for the automatics?? Maybe your dealer is saying that they only have
automatics left on the lot?? The A6 and A8 are only available with auto/Tip.
In the A4, you have the option of 5 spd manual or 5 spd Tiptronic. On the
1999 models, the Tip controls are incorporated into the sport steering
wheel! It's actually very cool!

Cris