Re: Off-topic: parking lot door ding

When I had my Porsche I used to look at allot of catalogues of Porsche
accessories. I think Automotion had what you're looking for.It either
hangs from the window or is magnetic, I don't remember. It hangs down
looks like a side molding on steroids. Wide thick piece of foamy stuff
on the side of your car.

ric