RE: Jetta Headlight Masks

Phantom makes these.. However Jetta's don't have a seperate High/Low Beam..
It's just one bulb.. Eurosport Accessories on the net sells them for $49.99
I think they come in Black, White, and Red.. and Clear..

Patrick Sherman
1997 JETTA GLX / 26k / Tred
Eurospeed Motorsports
Email:patrick@eurospeed.org