Re: Off-topic: parking lot door ding

At 11:34 AM 10/5/98 -0400, Ng, Kevin (NationsCredit) wrote:
>The scratch wasn't a straight line either--sort of a zig-zag
>shape, which leads me to believe that this turd slammed his/her door into
>mine, got his/her fat ass into the car, and drove away.

Sorry, buddy, but the 'zig-zag' shape makes it sound like you got
keyed by a jealous co-worker.  How many fat turds drive away with
the door open?

Brings to mind what the character (Vince?) played by John Travolta
in Pulp Fiction said about the cost of fixing the key-marks on his
ride--something along the lines of 'It would have been worth it if
I could have caught him doing it.'

Ob-GLX: I had my final scheduled maintenance (30k km.) done at the
dealer, and checked the oil afterwards--it's well above the cross-hatch
marks on the dipstick.  How concerned should I be that they over-
filled it?

Murray in Vancouver
'97 Black GLX