Whipple mount impressions

Installed the Whipple mount (via group purchase $55) over the weekend.
Installation was very easy; no jacking necessary. The hardest part was
removing the three nuts from the lower housing--the ends of the bolts were
pretty rusty, and it must have taken me at least a half hour to get those
damn nuts off. Some WD-40 helped a bit.
Impressions: Like many others have said, it's hard to believe that this
simple mod (two polyurethane bushings and one T-6 aluminum spacer) can make
such a huge difference, but it does. The first thing I noticed was much
improved throttle response.  Before the mod, when shifting from 1st to 2nd
under normal driving the car would rock back and forth a little. I always
thought it was my crappy shifting technique (this is the 1st car I've owned
with a 5 spd), but lo and behold, after putting in the new mount (not
technically a mount actually, but I don't know what else to call it) there
is virtually no stutter. Even after quickly releasing the throttle, in any
gear, that familiar stutter is gone. Clutch feel is improved as well. The
only downside I've noticed so far is that I feel a *slight* vibration after
releasing the clutch. I consider this a tradeoff, and one well worth it. Put
me down as another satisfied customer of the Whipple mount. BTW, for those
of you who have it, I'm just curious, what color were the "hockey pucks" you
got? Mine were blue, but I've heard reports of yellow and green ones as
well...

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef