Re: Jetta Headlight Masks

I think that a company called kamie sells them.  [I am sure I will be
corrected if I am wrong :) ]

In addition, I have seen the covers as well.  I would suggest that you
get headlight conversion kit if you want that "dual light look".  They
are really sharp looking.

I'll explain if you want more details to what I am talking about.  Of
course, it depends how much you want to put in for the "new look"

nixter
97' Jetta GLX, Tornado Red