Re: '95 GLX Electrical Problem?

If I had to guess, I would think that it has to do with the battery.
Ricardo, do you still have the stock battery in your car?  Plug it into a
charger and see how well it is charged.  From what I have been reading on
the GTI list and this one, it seems that a lot of people are starting to
have their batteries going now after 3 years or so.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco

On Mon, 05 Oct 1998 13:17:59 +0000 Ricardo Higgins <rich@amcc.com>
writes:
>I have a wierd problem with my GLX. Most of the time when I try to
>start the car now the. The car seems to start hard, the MFA resets,
>the clock resets to 12:00. I don't see any other problem. What could
>it be. A relay or something.
>
>Ric

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]